It’s never too early or too late to think about your superannuation. Did you know that next to owning a home, for many people superannuation will likely become their biggest asset? It can also be a tax effective way to invest your money.
We take the time to understand what your goals and needs are and can help find a plan that works best for you.
Here are some things we will look at with you:
- When should you start contributing to your super?
- Should you salary sacrifice?
- What are the benefits if you contribute for your spouse?
- Should you consolidate your super funds?
- Do you have any lost super?
- When should you start topping up your super?
- Can you take advantage of the Government's co-contributions?
We’ll be able to answer these questions by:
- Reviewing the performance of your current super fund in relation to your goals
- Making recommendations based on your goals and circumstances.
- Recommending alternative fund providers for superannuation products.
- Reviewing any insurance opportunities including buying insurance through your superannuation fund.
What to do next:
If you want to make the most of your money in the best years of your life, contact us today.
Choosing your own super fund:
These days most people are able to choose who they’d like their employer to contribute to on their behalf (rather than being automatically made a member of the employers’ fund). This is known as super choice, or choice of fund.
But does it really make a difference?
Here’s some things to think about:
- What is a choice of fund?
- Am I eligible to choose my super fund? If so, what do I do?
- What is a 'default' fund?
- What happens if my employer doesn't make contributions to the fund I choose?
- What happens if I don't make a choice or make an invalid choice?
- When will my employer start making payments into my chosen fund?
- Can my employer reject my choice of super fund?
- How often can I switch to another super fund?
And here’s how we can help:
- Advise if choice of superannuation fund laws affect you.
- Review the performance of your current super fund.
- Make recommendations about your super arrangements based on your goals and circumstances.
- Recommend alternative fund providers for superannuation products.
- Review any insurance opportunities including buying insurance through your super fund.
What to do next:
If you want us to help you with your choice of super fund contact us today.